Anomaly pregnancy scan
Highly detailed scan of the anatomy
- Suitable for 22 – 24 weeks
- A 40-Minute Scan;
- A 2D Black and White Image and
- 2 pictures black and white (USB stick available for £5).
- A report with a graph will also be provided at the end of the scan.
Priced at £130
Details of the anomaly scan
During the anomaly scan a detailed anatomical check is performed. Measurements are also taken to check the baby’s growth.
A professional Sonographer will show you the baby the in detail, such as:
- cord insertion,
- upper and lower limbs,
- the position of the placenta and
- if there is a normal amount of fluid around the baby.
The gender of the baby can be identified if you wish.
Please tell the sonographer if you would like a sneak peek at the baby in 3D/4D.
|Anomaly scan 22 – 24 weeks||£130|
|Notes: Multiple pregnancies will be charged at an extra £40; a 3D picture can be bought for £5 each|
Request an appointment for a specialist pregnancy scan
We will contact you to inform you if the appointment is available.